Photo copyrights: nationallottery.co.za
HOW TO PLAY CASH KICKER PLAY CARD?This game is newly issued scratch card due to the fact that World Championship 2018 in Russia just started! There is a nice picture on the card presenting the ball and the goal. Wanna play some football?
- Get the card of your choice and give it to the retailer. After the payment, you will be given a receipt with numbers.
- Ticket cost is R5
- Use only your receipt to claim prizes, you don't need a play card then.
- You need play card and receipt to check if you have won something
How to win?
- There are 3 columns on the card. First are balls, second jerseys, and last balls again.
- To win you must match both numbers on sides of given jersey.
DIVIDENDS & ODDS
After matching numbers on one or more jerseys you need to determine your winnings with this table:
|Number 1||R 75 000||1 in 1 000 000|
|Number 2||R 5 000||1 in 166 667|
|Number 3||R 500||1 in 2 000|
|Number 4||R 50||1 in 136|
|Number 5||R 25||1 in 40|
|Number 6||R 5||1 in 5|
CASH KICKER INFORMATIONS
Pack size - ?
Total Number of Tickets - 2,000,000
Number of Batches - 1
Tickets per Batch - 2,000,000
Price - R5.00
Revenue - R5,300,000
How often you win - 1 in 4.64
Payout - 53%