EUROJACKPOT RESULTSJackpot - € 38 Million - PLAY
(Jackpot: € 28 Million)
(Jackpot: € 18 Million)
(Jackpot: € 10 Million)
Eurojackpot is a lottery, draw based game owned by Finnish company Veikkaus Oy.
How to play Eurojackpot?
- Choose 5 numbers from 1-50 possible.
- Additionally, choose 2 numbers from 1-10.
- There are 12 divisions of winnings!
- How much Eurojackpot ticket cost - It varies depending on the country, but it is about 2 to 3 $ (€2) and you can play online.
- Maximal jackpot amount is capped at €90 mln, a minimum is €10 million. If maximum amount is exceeded, lower divisions get higher winnings.
- What time is the draw - draws take place every Friday about 20-21 GMT/UTC time in Helsinki, Finland.
- Although it is the multijurisdictional lottery, main winnings are paid only in euro.
European biggest lottery - Eurojackpot
European lottery game which started in March in 2012. It is a multijurisdictional game and now players from 18 countries are eligible to take part in the draws: Poland, Sweden, Sain, Slovenia, Slovakia, Norway, Netherlands, Lithuania, Latvia, Italy, Iceland, Hungary, Germany, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Czech Republic, Croatia. The last member of the lottery is Poland which started to sell tickets in September 2017.
The goal is to get 5 and additional 2 numbers right what is not easy. To win the jackpot you must break the 1 to 95,344,200 odds. The start of the lottery was proposed in 2006 in opposition to another big European lottery called Euromillions and it was a very successful idea. The first draw took place on Friday 23 March 2012.
|5 + 2||1 : 95,344,200|
|5 + 1||1 : 5,959,012|
|5 + 0||1 : 3,405,150|
|4 + 2||1 : 423,752|
|4 + 1||1 : 26,485|
|4 + 0||1 : 15,134|
|3 + 2||1 : 9,631|
|2 + 2||1 : 672|
|3 + 1||1 : 602|
|3 + 0||1 : 344|
|1 + 2||1 : 128|
|2 + 1||1 : 42|
Where was Eurojackpot won - biggest jackpots in the history
The highest ever jackpots in this game happened three times. The jackpot was hit in Germany, Czech Republic, and Finland as you can see below.
- 9th January 2018: â‚Ź90,000,000 - Finland
- 15th May 2015: â‚Ź90,000,000 - Czech Republic
- 14th October 2016: â‚Ź90,000,000 - Germany
- 14th April 2017: â‚Ź86,970,702 - Finland
- 29th July 2016: â‚Ź84,777,435 - Germany