South Africa Lotto Plus 1 resultsR5,000,000 - Buy Tickets
Estimated jackpot for next - 21.07.2018 is R5,000,000
How to play Lotto Plus 1
Lotto Plus 1 is an option for players who also enter the main Lotto draw. So it's like a second chance to win. If you didn't win in the main draw you still got additional chances. Second set of numbers are drawn just after Lotto (check complementary Lotto results). The draw is every wednesday and saturday aproximately at 20:56.
You can play with random numbers - using Quick Pick option, or you can choose numbers by yourself.
- Your 6 Lotto Plus 1 numbers will be the same as regular Lotto already amrked on the betslip.
- Remember to mark the Plus option on betslip.
- Multi draw option available - same numbers for many draws.
- While main ticket cost is R 5.00, Plus 1 option will cost you R 2.50.
- Play up to 30 minutes before the draw.
- You can enter Plus 2 game if you wish.
- Check winnings numbers on this site, and don't throw away a ticket! Always check numbers from different sources too.
Do you know that 45% of ticket sales go towards prizes? Meanwhile the rest helps different South african charities.
Plus 1 prizes and odds
Payouts vary each drawing day similar to regular game. For example it is linked with number of tickets sold for the draw. However, if you hit 3 numbers yor prize is fixed and is equal to R25. If there is jackpot winner, payouts are similar to shown below. If there is no jackpot winner, pool percentage may change significantly.
|Matched numbers||Share of prize pool||Odds of winning|
|6 correct||53.0%||1 in 20,358,520|
|5/6 + BB||8.1%||1 in 3,393,087|
|5/6||5.4%||1 in 75,402|
|4/6 + BB||6.7%||1 in 30,161|
|4/6||13.4%||1 in 1,371|
|3/6 + BB||13.4%||1 in 1,028|
|3/6||fixed R 25||1 in 72|
|2/6 + BB||fixed R 15||1 in 96|
Player wins once per each board completed on the betslip. All prizes are rounded to the nearest 10 cents. E.g. R1.25 is R1.30 and R2.41 R is R2.40. Remember that getting the main prize is almost impossible because of odds, so don't spend all your money for the Lotto Plus 1 tickets.
Lotto Plus 1 Jackpots and rollovers
Due to rule changes on May 22th, 2016 jackpot prize grows as long as nobody hit the 6/6 numbers and additional Bonus Ball (check for SA Lotto Plus 1 results in our database). This means pool for 1st prize division is rolled over to the next Draw's corresponding division. In other divisions, pool is being rolled in the similar way to Lotto:
- If there are no winners in division 2-6 then the pool rolls down to the lower division, e.g. division 3 to division 4.
- If there are no winners in division 7 (quite impossible) then the pool rolls over to division 1 of the next draw.
- Breakage from any division rollover to the same division next draw.
Due to rules change on 2 August 2017, game name is changed to Lotto Plus 1 (one). Also number matrix became bigger - now you choose 6 numbers from 52, not 49. Because of that payout divisions changed. There is one more division for 2/6 numbers + Bonus Ball hit, and is fixed R15. Also, third chance game was introduced as an option - Lotto Plus 2.