Photo copyrights: nationallottery.co.za
HOW TO PLAY COUPLA CASH PLAY CARD
- Choose your scratch card and hand it to the retailer. After scanning the ticket you will get a receipt with numbers.
- Ticket cost is R3
- Use your receipt/ticket to claim winnings, you don't need a play card.
- Use the play card and the ticket to determine your winnings as said below.
How to win?
- To win a given prize you need to match both numbers written on the hearts that are on the specific arrow.
- The more matches, the greater the win, you can win multiple prizes on one card.
DIVIDENDS & ODDS
Every prize is fixed and instant. Maximum prize is R 30,000. Prize amount depends on matched numbers with the printed ticket. What are specific payouts:
|Prize 1||R 30 000||1 in 1 000 000|
|Prize 2||R 1 000||1 in 166 667|
|Prize 3||R 200||1 in 2 000|
|Prize 4||R 50||1 in 136|
|Prize 5||R 20||1 in 40|
|Prize 6||R 3||1 in 5|
COUPLA CASH INFORMATIONS
Pack size - ?
Total Number of Tickets - 2,000,000
Number of Batches - 1
Tickets per Batch - 2,000,000
Price - R3.00
Revenue - R3,179,500
How often you win - 1 in 4.39
Payout - 52.99%