Photo copyrights: nationallottery.co.za
HOW TO PLAY COUPLA CASH PLAYCARD
- Choose your scratch card and hand it to the retailer. After scanning the ticket you will get a receipt with numbers.
- Ticket cost is R3
- Use your receipt/ticket to claim prizes, you don't need a playcard.
- Use the playcard and the ticket to determine your winnings as said below.
How to win?
- To win a given prize you need to match both numbers written on the hearts that are on specific arrow.
- The more matches, the greater the win, you can win multiple prizes on one card.
DIVIDENDS & ODDS
Every prize is fixed and instant. Maximum prize is R 30,000. Prize amount depends on matched numbers with the printed ticket. What are specific payouts:
|Prize 1||R 30 000||1 in 1 000 000|
|Prize 2||R 1 000||1 in 166 667|
|Prize 3||R 200||1 in 2 000|
|Prize 4||R 50||1 in 136|
|Prize 5||R 20||1 in 40|
|Prize 6||R 3||1 in 5|
COUPLA CASH INFORMATIONS
Pack size - ?
Total Number of Tickets - 2 000 000
Number of Batches - 1
Tickets per Batch - 2 000 000
Price - R 3,00
Revenue - R 3 179 500
How often you win - 1 in 4,39
Payout - 52.99%