Photo copyrights: nationallottery.co.za
HOW TO PLAY POPA FEELA PLAYCARD
- Give Eaziwin play card to the retailer, who will scan a barcode and print your ticket.
- Ticket costs R3
- Don't throw away Popa Feela ticket, use it to claim the prize.
- Numbers from the ticket will tell if You've won.
How to win?
- Match 2 numbers from a printed ticket on both sides of the dice (play card) to win that prize.
- Each dice represents one amount of the prize. Which you have won?
DIVIDENDS & ODDS
Prizes are fixed and maximum win is R30,000. In every batch, more than 25% of play cards win prizes. Money prizes depend on matched numbers. Below you can find payouts:
|Dice 6||R 30 000||1 in 1 000 000|
|Dice 5||R 1 000||1 in 2 000|
|Dice 4||R 200||1 in 2 581|
|Dice 3||R 50||1 in 108|
|Dice 2||R 20||1 in 50|
|Dice 1||R 3||1 in 5|
POPA FEELA INFORMATIONS
Pack size - 500
Total Number of Tickets - 12,000,000
Number of Batches - 6
Tickets per Batch - 2,000,000
Price - R3.00
Revenue - R 18,720,000
How often you win - 1 in 4.45
Payout - 52%