South Africa Pick3 resultsClick on the date to get help determining your winnings!
Click for older Pick 3 results
How to play Pick 3
This game is very simple. You need to select 3 numbers, every number can be chosen from set 0 to 9. For example, you choose 0 and 2 and 9. However there are six different ways to bet & win!
- Numbers can repeat, eg. you can choose 8-8-6.
- Pick3 draws will be conducted every day at 8:00 pm.
- Pick 3 Results are published 8:45 pm on ETV, right after on our site.
- You can bet with stake R3, R5, R10, or R20.
- You can win every day maximum amount of R10,000.
- Pick 3 lottery starts in South Africa 04.12.2016
- Always double check your tickets either on this page or in tv or in the internet on www.nationallottery.co.za/results/pick-3/
Six ways to bet and win Pick 3
You can only choose one type of bet on single betslip. There are few boards on the betslip to choose 3 out of 0-9 numbers with selected coupon wager. These are the ways to match numbers:
- Straight - match 3 winning numbers in exact order
- Example: if results are 2-4-1, your numbers must be 2-4-1 in this exact order.
- Max win: R 10,000
- 3 way mix - when one of 3 numbers chosen by you is repeated (eg. 112)
- THEN there are 3 winning combinations (drawn) for you: 112, 121, 211.
- Max win: R 3,340
- 6 way mix - match 3 winning numbers not necessarily in exact order (but none of numbers is repeated eg. you bet 123)
- THEN there are 6 winning combinations (Pick 3 results) for you: 123, 132, 213, 231, 321, 312.
- Max win: R 1,680
- Front Pair - match 2 numbers in the front
- Example: if drawn numbers are 2-4-1, your first two numbers must be 2-4.
- Max win: R,1 000
- Back Pair - match 2 numbers in the back
- Example: if drawn numbers are 2-4-1, your last two numbers must be 4-1.
- Max win: R,1 000
- Split Pair - match 2 numbers - one in front and one in the end
- Example: if results are 2-4-1, your first number must be 2 and last must be 1.
- Max win: R 1,000
How much do you win in Pick3 game
Pick 3 lottery rules - official regulations excerpt
- All prizes are guaranted, winner do not share pool with others, there are multiple winners possible with the same Pick3 winning numbers.
- You can place bet for 7 consecutive draws on single betslip.
- You can use Quick Pick option to generate numbers for you.
- The liability limit for the PICK 3 Game is R15,000,000. This means that if too many players bet on certain combination that exceed the liability limit, system will not allow next players to bet on that combination.
SA Pick 3 odds
This table shows probability of winning in every betting choice. For example - 1 in 100 odds means that on average you win one time in 100 bets.
|Straight||0.001||1 in 1000|
|3-Way mix||0.001||1 in 333|
|6-Way mix||0.006||1 in 167|
|Front pair||0.010||1 in 100|
|Split pair||0.010||1 in 100|
|Back pair||0.010||1 in 100|
History of new Pick 3 lottery game in South Africa
Lotto Pick3 started December 4th, 2016. At first, many players encountered problems trying to buy a Pick 3 ticket. Most of Ithuba retailers didn't have betslips available or didnt't know how to execute them. But Pick 3 players were eager to play and found somehow working retailers. First total sales (04.12.2016) were estimated at R200,000. Sales record for one day was 3rd day from the start - with R571,752 sales. In the first four draws players have won about R700,000.